Important legal notice: the information on this site is subject to a disclaimer, a copyright notice and rules related to personal data protection.
The ACP Secretariat maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives and ACP-EU policies in general. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However the ACP Secretariat accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the ACP Secretariat services have no control and for which the ACP Secretariat assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted text. Only the printed text, signed by the appropriate authorities is deemed authentic.
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The ACP Secretariat accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the ACP Secretariat in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
© ACP Secretariat
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
If you use this site in any way you are bound by this Code of Conduct.
You agree to:
- Only contribute to content (articles, comments, etc.) which is relevant in some way to the fields covered by the EDULINK Programme or website;
- Not preach hatred, racism, or violence, use obscenities or use ethnic slurs, or get personally insulting in any way.
Any content not meeting these rules will not be tolerated. Any user breaking these rules - particularly the second point - will be banned from the site.
We also ask that you respect the community and audience:
- Respect other members’ right to disagree, and don’t pick fights;
- Be the first to correct your own mistakes;
- Do not alter previously published articles without indicating that you have done so;
- Show proper consideration for others’ privacy;
- Respect copyright, fair use and financial disclosure laws.
Finally, we also recommend that you do your part to protect your privacy.
Some parts of your public profile are – as the name suggests – public. And so are the articles and comments you publish. Publishing personal contact details (telephone, address) is at your own risk.